Here are some of the latest interesting links from the wild-west world of cyber.
- Dirty COW explained: Get a moooo-ve on and patch Linux root hole, The Register
- Flaw in Intel chips could make malware attacks more potent, Ars Technica
- How Cops From Four Countries Busted a Dark Web Drug Ring, Motherboard
- Breaking — Russian Hacker Responsible for LinkedIn Data Breach Arrested by FBI, The Hacker News
- There are lots of related stories:
- Securing Kubernetes, OpenShift Blog
- It’s finally happened: Hackers are coming for home routers en masse, The Register